Successful membership retention strategies
Buy three places on a course for the price two
20% off for charities and not-for-profits, simply enter discount code TWENTY
Membership retention is one of the biggest issues facing membership associations today. This practical workshop introduces the key stages of the membership retention process and will show delegates how to build an effective membership retention plan. Delegates will learn proven cost-effective retention techniques that can be applied immediately to improve retention rates.
- Best practice – from induction to renewal.
- How to build a successful member retention plan and what goes in it.
- Proven cost effective retention techniques & strategies
- Overcome the top reason for leaving – “perceived lack of value”.
- Creating a relationship based membership.
- Member research, what you need to know
- The optimized renewal process.
- How to implement an effective win-back campaign.
- Measuring your success and demonstrating the value of your activities.
Benefits of attending:
- Practical tools and information you can immediately apply to grow your membership
- Networking and best practice sharing opportunities with other membership organisations
- An understanding of the latest member recruitment strategies and techniques
- A framework for developing and comparing your current membership recruitment plan.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at those with a marketing or membership retention responsibility within a federation, professional institute, charity, trade body or other type of membership organisation.
Lunch, teas, coffee and refreshments are provided free of charge.
Please click here