All of our public training courses can be run in-house and we offer plenty of training options and are as flexible as you when it comes to quickly delivering new knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Once the date and location are decided, our training team will arrive at the training location of your choice, across the UK and Europe. You choose. We deliver.
We’ll be armed with your team’s needs and a carefully crafted set of business objectives. You just bring the right people.
If you have five or more people that need training in the same subject, our in-company training is probably the best and most cost-effective approach, as small groups work well together and can easily share the knowledge they take away after a brilliant session.
It’s also ideal for smaller or medium sized membership organisations that want to buy training strategically aligned to the needs of the business but may not have the budget for a fully customised programme.Do you need membership training for your teams? Do you need an efficient and cost effective approach?
Benefits of In-house Training
- Course held where and when you want
- Saves travel and accommodation costs
- Aligns teams quickly to strategic objectives
- Energises staff and boosts performance. Often used as part of team building events
- Provides a quick and cost effective way to develop key skills within your team
- Often more cost effective than sending people on individual courses
- Cost: The cost of an in-house course is £1,950 (€2300) per day plus VAT and travelling expenses.
- Costs cover a full day training, usually at 10:00 am – 4.30pm and hand-outs are included.
- Delegate Numbers: Standard costs cover a maximum of 12 delegates.
- Additional delegates: can be added at a cost of £200 per delegate.
When you book in-company training with Membership Matters you’ll get expert consultants and a great course experience.
For more information and special offers on in-company training please call us on 08459 555 155 or drop us an email.
For anyone working in membership organisations, the Membership Matters courses provide targeted strategies to maximise your membership
Mikael Angesjo, Membership Coordinator
Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK
The course was very valuable and specifically tailored to the association industry. It covered all areas of the syllabus in great detail, while allowing the group to openly discuss key points in an open and friendly forum. I left the course with a clear plan of how to implement all required changes to our association.
Victoria Deprez, Sales & Marketing Executive – ITM
The Institute of Travel & Meetings
An excellent course which delivers what it promises – genuine insights and practical solutions. It was worth coming all the way from Barcelona for.
Magda Navas, Membership Development Executive, International Council of Shopping Centres
The Membership Recruitment & Retention Masterclass, is a comprehensive two day course, covering the entire...12-13 Nov 2019 10.00 - 15.30
Let Membership Matters show you how to successfully identify, target and recruit in these tough times...12 Nov 2019 10.00 - 15.30
Membership retention is one of the biggest issues facing membership associations today. This practical workshop...13 Nov 2019 10.00 - 15.30