Marketing Manager (Membership) position filled
OUR CLIENT is a leading membership association, they are currently looking for a Membership Marketing Manager to join a dynamic team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this exciting role will be responsible for the support an effective membership marketing strategy. The role is broad and covers promotional work, digital activity, design/branding as well as strategic partnering for better member recruitment and retention.
Suited to a marketing professional that enjoys variety and is comfortable using a range of marketing channels. Key parts of the job includes:
- Help establishing and supporting marketing goals and strategy
- Member lead generation, from awareness all the way through to retention activities
- Lead new member recruitment campaigns
- Promotion of products and services to new and existing members
- Implement segmented, marketing activities
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to data and/or member feedback
- Work with internal teams to better link up products and services, including training courses, events, content etc.
- Ensure financial targets and marketing KPIs are met
- Ensure that the marketing activity forms part of the communications schedule and other ongoing activities
- Support the implementation of a new CRM
- Production of marketing collateral
- Ensure promotional information on the new website and other resources are clear and up to date
- Track activity and data and supports the creation of the annual report
- Building strong partnerships with other organisations for additional opportunities to promote products and service
- Provide support to sponsors and exhibitors at events etc.
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent package, 28 days leave plus bank holidays, matched employee pension up to 6% a varied role and a vibrant working environment, based in modern London offices.
No agencies please.
Contact us on email@example.com to apply
Looking to recruit?
Membership Matters has been recruiting top talent into the membership and association sector since 2010. We specialise in placing senior positions, the CEO’s, Directors and Managers; those extraordinarily people that make a deep impact that spreads into industries and associations.