Interim Campaign and Marketing Manager £250-300 per day position filled
Interim Campaign and Marketing Manager
£250-300 per day – approximate 6-month contract
Remote role, part-time available
EARLY APPLICATIONS ENCOURAGED
Our client is a local authority membership organisation providing unrivalled intelligence and support needed by officers and councillors to deliver public services.
We are looking for a proven marketing and campaigns practitioner that can help make real difference to local and global governments. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong strategic and technical marketing skills with particular emphasis on content and campaign marketing. Previous think-tank, membership association, or content subscription experience desirable.
Joining a dynamic team, key responsibilities include:
- Creation, execution and management of a multi-channel marketing campaigns strategy for the launch of a new global service
- Developing brand identity and ensuring propositions are succinct with existing brand
- Managing a wide range of marketing activities, strategic and hands-on
- Audience and competitor research and value proposition testing
- Develop content focused trackable marketing activities and campaigns
- Optimise existing marketing pipeline strategy
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and marketing activity
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Design and organise an optimal campaign to budget
- Execute campaigns effectively, on schedule
- Bachelor’s in marketing, advertising or related field
- 5+ year track record of participating in successful campaigns
- Proven marketing background
Project management skills: As a marketing and campaign manager you will have to work within a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
Management skills: Ability to formulate marketing plans working with the internal team to deliver them.
Relationship management: Manage relationships with members and third parties.
Numerical skills: Acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of this page to see more opportunities like this one
If you have relevant experience, we would love to hear from you. No agencies please.
Looking to recruit?
Membership Matters has been recruiting top talent into the membership and association sector since 2010. We specialise in placing senior positions, the CEO’s, Directors and Managers; those extraordinarily people that make a deep impact that spreads into industries and associations.