Head of Membership – Position Filled
Our client is looking for an outstanding Head of Membership to join an industry leading association that is setting high standards in the construction sector. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, this new and hands-on role of Head of Membership’s key objectives are to:
- Develop and build a membership strategy to achieve member growth year on year, increasing member engagement and strengthen the member value proposition.
- Executing membership activities and meeting membership recruitment and retention targets.
- Working within a small membership team, setting targets, reviewing progress of new member acquisitions as well as overseeing key services and products from a commercial standpoint.
- Plan and develop marketing, events and PR activities to support membership and commercial targets
- Drive better member awareness of services and satisfaction
- Identify opportunities and innovate the current member offer and drive initiatives through to implementation.
- Influence and skilfully collaborate with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Support and at times take the lead on membership database, website and CRM projects
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent package, work flexibility and autonomy in an industry leading association, package includes:
- Company car
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working and autonomy
- Generous pension & life assurance
- Great location with good access
This role is filled
Looking to recruit?
Membership Matters has been recruiting top talent into the membership and association sector since 2010. We specialise in placing senior positions, the CEO’s, Directors and Managers; those extraordinarily people that make a deep impact that spreads into industries and associations.