Digital Learning Manager – Position Filled
Our client is URGENTLY looking for an outstanding Digital Learning Manager to join a vibrant Membership Association in the Finance sector. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong experience of delivering innovative e-learning initiatives within financial services. Including:
- Support the delivery of digital eLearning innovation, planning and design
- Create and work collaboratively to launch, market and promote the digital learning offerings to members as well as ensuring a healthy revenue
- Research, schedule and monetise eLearning initiatives
- Identify suitable associate sponsorship and delivery partners
- Conduct member research into new ways of better delivering digital learning
- Support marketing campaigns and proactive promotions
- Help with insights and member feedback to ensure continues improvements
This trade association truly work to the interests of its members and their customers.
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent package and a vibrant working environment, based in stunning central London offices. Package includes:
- 30 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary cash and bonus scheme
- 12% company pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate Gym membership (£500 annual contribution)
- Income protection
- Season ticket loan
- Great location and stunning offices near Bank underground station
We are looking to hold interviews soonest possible.
Looking to recruit?
Membership Matters has been recruiting top talent into the membership and association sector since 2010. We specialise in placing senior positions, the CEO’s, Directors and Managers; those extraordinarily people that make a deep impact that spreads into industries and associations.