Successful membership recruitment strategies
Buy three places on a course for the price two
20% off for charities and not-for-profits, simply enter discount code TWENTY
Let Membership Matters show you how to successfully identify, target and recruit in these tough times. This practical and highly interactive course takes delegates, step by step, through the membership recruitment process, building your recruitment strategy as you go.
Through a mixture of industry best practice, practical tips, example strategies and group work, this course provides membership associations with the latest recruitment tactics to activity and grow your membership.
- The fundamentals of membership recruitment.
- The research that will lead you to a successful recruitment strategy.
- How to better segment and target your market.
- How to build an effective, segmented membership offer.
- The key membership promotional channels tactics and messaging.
- Developing relationship based membership
- How to build a membership recruitment plan
- Successful membership recruitment techniques & strategies
- Onboarding and year one
Benefits of attending are:
- Practical tools and information you can immediately apply to grow your membership
- Networking and best practice sharing opportunities with other membership organisations
- An understanding of the latest member recruitment strategies techniques
- A framework for developing and comparing your current membership recruitment plan.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at those with a marketing or membership growth responsibility within a federation, professional institute, charity, trade body or other type of membership organisation.
Breakfast, lunch, teas, coffee and refreshments are provided free of charge.
Please click here